Guy at work

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Guy at work

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sea2002
    Participant
    February 14, 2017 at 12:33 am #126841
    Guy at work

There is this guy at work that I really like he is a PE teacher and I work with special needs kids there is a 7 year age difference between us. He is super handsome, great personality(even with his flaws that I have seen), and I feel like there is a connection between us. I have sent him facebook messages which he barely responds to and I most recently left him a note. The note basically said I was thinking about going out that weekend and if he wanted to go he should text me. I did not receive a text and he never said anything about it at work. He gives me signs at work that he is interested such as helping me up off the floor one time and no I am not old and I did not ask for the help and even was bragging to another staff member about me. At lunch, he leaves to go to another school so he eats real quick and then as he is walking out he waves and smiles every day but I cannot tell if it’s at me or someone else. I really like him what do I do?

sea2002
    Participant
    February 14, 2017 at 12:35 am #126842

Another person has told me I should just let it go he must not be interested but then other people say he is just really busy and this is his first year teaching so I should give him time. I can never find a time when there are not people around to talk to him and I do not want to back him into a corner if he really hates my guts or something.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 14, 2017 at 12:49 pm #126919

he’s not interested. he has not responded or given any clues to our dvancements and invitations AT ALL.
    to be nice to coworkers at work IS PART OF THE JOB! never mistake that for a “connection”

it’s clear to me here that he is not reciprocating and thus he has no interest in you in that way. he sees and respects you as a colleague and fellow teaher. and thus any pleasantires with you is work-related.

sorry. 🙁