DATING ADVICE FORUM

Guy driving me mad but doesn't make a move

Author
    Comments

• Fonzie62
    Participant
    September 12, 2016 at 5:07 pm #111127
    Guy driving me mad but doesn't make a move

I know a guy who works in another office neXT to me, we started talking last year I was I. A relationship at the time which he knew about as I wore wedding rings, whenever we see each other we look at each other, smile and wave have caught him looking at me, he pays me compliments..January I had a family crisis and had time of work, when I went back I bumped into him and his face lit up, I told him about my family issue but not about my relationship as I was having PROBS with my ex and harassing me etc, and I didn’t want to drag him into it, he told me he was glad to see me back, I had more personal crisis and had more time of work, when I returned I have seen him about and I still catch him looking at me smiling and waving at me, when I first saw him again his face lite up and waved at me, his colleagues also look at me when I am outside, he doesn’t know about what has gone on and I’m not sure he’s lost interest even though he watches me, we are moving and unsure of what to do

jakecake
    Participant
    September 13, 2016 at 6:44 am #111141

I think it was nice of you to have not dragged him into your problems then. But maybe you could have also confused him about what your feelings were towards him? Some men take time to make a move if they are even a teeny bit unsure. These are the ones that need a small nudge. Once they start off, then these guys need no more hand holding.

Why don’t you try meeting him up for coffee or even drinks (depending on how comfortable you are) and talk to him on how you are feeling. Hey, it is better to say what you feel than leave with a sinking feeling not knowing if he could be the one. Go on, you make the move. Nothing wrong with that!

justforraphls1
    Participant
    September 13, 2016 at 1:38 pm #111233

i am the same..

robril525
    Participant
    September 13, 2016 at 4:05 pm #111288

Yeah…confusion. That would do it.

1stworldview24
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 9:54 pm #112393

Yeah try having a private conversation with him. I mean just go out, the two of you then share thoughts and etc.

1stworldview11
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 10:22 pm #112395

guyz always do that

Amberljones98
    Participant
    September 25, 2016 at 12:00 pm #112431

Maybe try making the first move once you think you are ready