Guy flirted with me but now what?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kabonka
    Participant
    July 8, 2015 at 9:10 am #82239

I was at a radnom unorganized outdoor party on saturday and got kind of drunk. i found a guy from my spanish class, who i had never talked to before, and we got talking. we didn’t spend the entire night together but some things happened: he held my hand and stroked it with his thumb for ages, held me by my waist, told me i looked pretty, hugged me three times and kissed me on the cheek two times after asking permission. he even kissed my cheek in front of his friends. even though he had the chance to make a move on me, he didnt and remained kind and gentle.

then i met him last night by accident. i was with my friends and he with his. the groups didn’t exactly blend well and we didn’t talk whatsoever. i felt very ill at ease because i liked him a lot since that night and i wanted things to go well. we’re going to the same party next week and i would love to experience the feeling i did on saturday, but i don’t know how to interpret him. do you think he’s into me?

mldfw
    Participant
    July 11, 2015 at 9:40 am #82646

Certainly seems that way.