Guy I am Seeing will not talk to me after small argument-been 4 days

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 1:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anonymous1318
    Participant
    May 15, 2017 at 2:07 pm #136462

I have rekindled with someone that I dated in my late teens early 20s so we came into this with history. We have been “talking” for 3 months over email and planned to meet 3 times (the third was supposed to be this Friday), but things keep happening where it’s not working out. We were talking to each other everyday pretty much throughout the entire day as much as our schedules will allow. On Thursday we got in a small argument bc he wasn’t as excited about something I was hoping/expecting him to be. We talked through it a little bit and I told him my feelings on it and then he just went completely radio silent. I have sent him several emails apologizing and asking him to just please let me know he’s ok and what’s going on and if he wants to end things. I am guessing at this point my best course of action is to do nothing and hope when he is ready he talks to me again. I’m just so hurt and lost and confused how he could do this to me when I have apologized.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 17, 2017 at 12:31 pm #136759

A lot of men don’t like to be controlled, I’m not saying you were doing that maybe you went a little overboard and so did he if over a small item that should have blown over by now. You did the right thing by apologizing But if you two should back together he should man up to it also and apologize but you are right I would hold off and see if he comes around If he has feelings for you, he will com get around.

LaurenAlexx
    LaurenAlexx
    Participant
    May 17, 2017 at 6:10 pm #136825

Honestly, this guy kinda sounds like a jack ass. It’s not un reasonable for you to want someone to share excitement with you over something you care about!
    It seems like he is playing some sort of game, and girl, don’t play to him and send him any more e-mails.
    People fall out all the time and if he has taken his bat home over something this minor, then honestly I don’t think he was even worth your time.
    Find a guy who values and appreciates your excitement and passion for life, don’t be hung up over some guy who’s now shown you twice, that it isn’t working…. xx