GUY i LIKE SUDDENLY DISTANT

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anne113
    anne113
    Participant
    July 24, 2014 at 10:23 pm #58205

we hung out on sunday, which was really awkward because I’m shy, but he doesn’t know that. but we’ve been talking as “friends” I guess for a couple of months. However, we both established that we liked eachother when we began talking. He won’t admit it but deep down I know he thinks I’m gonna leave him like everybodty else does. But he doesn’t flirt with me like he does other girls as I noticed on Sunday(I went through his messages). Monday we talked, I called him, and asked him why he had been so distant lately, he kinda offended me and said “you talk a lot about nothing”. So I said I’ll call you back, and he said no I wanna talk to you. He texted me immediately after we ended the call. Tuesday he texts me again(I was the last to send a message), I text him on today and got no reply, and I butt-dialed him earlier by accident(he didn’t answer). Should I be worried? He’s naturally not a conversation initiator, so I usually initiate the convos. When should I let go?

anne113
    anne113
    Participant
    July 25, 2014 at 8:48 am #58206

also his phone is sort of dysfunctional, but his friend called him a couple of hours before I did and he answered, but I think he was halfway sleep

azgirl201
    Participant
    July 25, 2014 at 8:48 am #58208

You deserve better than this. I always feel like if a guy really wants to talk to you, he should initiate the conversation. It seems like he likes you, but you’re not the only girl. And you should be. Also, the comment about you talking about nothing is pretty rude. I wouldn’t waste your time on him anymore.

Anonymous
    July 25, 2014 at 12:13 pm #58245

Buy Genuine Green card,Visa, passport.I D,driver license Working permit card.contact.lindalass2@gmail.com

-WE DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
    we offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
    •Getting real government issued ID under another identity,
    •A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
    •Checking and saving accounts for your new ID,
    •Credit cards
    •Relocation
    •Biometric Passports
    •Construction and obtaining identification documents,
    •Your own private Nevada Corporation
    •Private and offshore banking and much more!
    •Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale.
    •Coaching services available
    CONTACTS INFO’S

contact via email: lindalass2@gmail.com
    cell number: +23797935584

Anonymous
    July 25, 2014 at 5:20 pm #58284

Hi Anne113…..may I first suggest that going through his private messages is not appropriate? I am wondering why you think something like that would be okay….even if you have been with someone for 20 years, we all deserve to have someone who respects our privacy. It is something so important for us all to feel safe with each other.

In regards to his comments and your comments, it all sounds quite messy. Why he doesn’t initiate could be that he is shy, could be that he hates talking on the phone, could be that he is multitasking….you both sound quite young. I always suggest to just be straight up with what you want and what you feel. Although he said you talk a lot about nothing, I respect him for at least being honest. It definitely could have been said in a different way, but appreciate his honesty. I personally would want to know what he meant and what he needed to be interested in the conversation. For whatever reason, he is not feeling engaged in what you are saying.

Anonymous
    July 25, 2014 at 5:23 pm #58285

That doesn’t necessarily mean that is your fault. Maybe what interests you, does not interest him, or maybe you talk a lot just to fill the space and he ends up just listening the entire time to you. Who knows??? So that’s where I just find out what the heck is going on vs. wasting my time with guessing games….which is all either of you are playing with each other. So stop guessing and ask him what you want to know…I always suggest to stay away from those types of conversations on technology. Talk to him face to face and have a real conversation!!!!