Guy I really liked asked me to hook up and…?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

selenagaldamez
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 12:17 am #93061

I got back in touch with an old classmate after seeing him working at a place I always hangout. A few months later he texted for like 5 days & I was hopeful cause I used to really like him. He said had to have a crush and that I was hot. Then all of the sudden he asked me if I was down to mess around for fun. I said I think he’s hot but no. And he said i hope I didn’t offend you. I said I’m frustrated, but glad he was straight up and didn’t lead me on but that I wanted a bf not a fuck buddy. He said he just got out of a relationship and he’s not ready. I said me neither just saying. Then he was like “I had a crush on you when I was In a relationship” which really pissed me off. Then he said he’s lonely & liked the idea of my company, wanted to put it out there “innocently”.
    I’m really hurt and mad. Haven’t replied to his last text. What do yo think?

laburnum
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 7:28 pm #93072

Do not engage!! I know you want validation and it’s tempting to think more of him but if he thinks youre hot then he will say anything to get in your pants.

andy_1985
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 7:59 pm #93075

Yeah, do not engage. He is after a post break up fling.