Guys Are These Signs this Guy is Interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 2:52 pm #98590

There’s this guy whose grandma lives in the same apartments as me and he’s ALWAYS around. He has a gf and has said it but previously he’s mentioned going to eat, caught him staring, random texts/excuses to talk to me like can you check if my grandma is home. So are these the signs? We got into a fight then after a while he saw me again and smiled, stares into my eyes….

tonyparislondon
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 2:03 am #101285

Whether he’s interested or not, if he has a girlfriend, do not be that guy and come between them. Obviously if he’s gay, he’s not out yet, and while we make think it’s romantic, do you really want to be the guy who came out and broke someone’s heart for you and not for himself?

restling3
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 3:37 am #101289

he still has a girlfriend. you dont want to be taken as an option right?

Justabutt
    Participant
    July 2, 2016 at 8:59 am #104336

I think this one might be best to kinda just back away from. . . You never want to be the dude who wrecks homes, right?

Either way, he’s probably NOT out yet if he is gay/bisexual or he’d most likely have made SOME sort of move by now and that can cause ALL kinds of troubles. Closeted relationships are always something that needs to have a lot of communication or you are simply introduced as “This is my roommate John Smith, mom” and that can cause you to feel less than after a while.

RIYA
    Participant
    July 2, 2016 at 1:32 pm #104346

FORGET about him.. you deserve better

heyguyz
    Participant
    July 4, 2016 at 6:42 am #104365

He kind of sounds jerky, and he does have a girlfriend. He could be interested, but it’s a risky situation.

ktmarie1
    ktmarie1
    Participant
    July 4, 2016 at 10:29 am #104383

Yeah don’t waste time with guys who have gfs, that’s just asking for trouble.

Tris Prior
    Participant
    July 4, 2016 at 11:46 pm #104409

It’s a possibility but he’s taken and if he was interested in you he’d probably become available. Give it time and observe for other signs.