Guys.. help me out here… how do i say wait after we already crossed the line

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sweetieb41
    sweetieb41
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 2:08 pm #75138

HI… PLEASE help me!! I met this guy 4 years ago on a site that was for cheaters …BUT he WAS NOT married I was… We texted a lot talked a lot about everything….We meet and it was good chemistry.. We had unexpected sex in the car. ….We never got together again he lived far a two hours away.He hooked up w a married woman and that went no where. He has since left his live in GF and moved out to his own place and divorced. WE kept in touch him more so ,.over the years . From casual texting to sexting.. He says he does not want a G F. that’s why he stays away…..BUT HE KEEPS in touch ???? he likes me and I’m still into him.. I never stopped….Ques. How do I start this up again ?? I don’t want to give in, like I did 4 years ago ? I don’t want to be just a booty call when no one else is around !! HOW can I approach this…and meet up with him and then leave?? LOL He will be expecting… sex which,I want but not right then uggggh HELP me please !!!!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by sweetieb41 sweetieb41.

RobbyM
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 10:05 pm #75180

There is a pretty simple solution to this, You should not meet up with him at all, be friends from a distance. This is the only way it will end. If you know meeting up will bring back a quote on quote “a good time” just leave the situation alone and move on if you are serious. If not, and your just having fun there is no harm. It’s a give or take situation and it sounds like your just looking for a good time with this individual and your not ready to move on yet.