Guys I need help! Is this only a hook up or is he seeing how he feels about me!?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Guys I need help! Is this only a hook up or is he seeing how he feels about me!?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sophie198991
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 12:17 pm #102011

This guy and I have a complicated past, recently we starting hooking up (after me suggesting it, before I suggested it we were talking about trying to feel things out again), we’ve talked everyday, some days more than others. Some of the talk about sex but most about everyday life. He mentioned one night that it’s more than just physical between us and he’s seeing how it plays out. He lives about an hour away so recently when making plans for him to come over he suggested getting dinner and drinks with friends.He did however say “not a date, just friends hanging out” I’m wondering his intentions in this, I’m the one who suggested hooking up and instead of wanting to come over again he’s wanting to go out with friends.

We had a dating history almost 2 years ago but the “hooking up” only started a week ago, is he trying to see how he feels about me in a casual group setting?

Side details, we hooked up only once so far. Maybe I’m wrong but if he strictly wanted to hook up and absolutely no potential for the future wouldn’t he only text me when he wanted to hook up, not want to hang out outside the bedroom, and not tell me that its more than physical and hes seeing how it plays out?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Sophie198991.

RejectedOrNot
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 1:00 pm #102023

You should just ask him how he feels about you. If he’s just trying to hook up with you he’s just an asshole. Looks like he’s interested in a further of a relationship, though. I think you’ve got potential with him.