Guys i need your opinion on this one..

Author
    Comments

• justonequestion
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 9:16 am #107968
    Guys i need your opinion on this one..

So i want a guys honest opinion on this one

Met a guy, over a month ago, he said he hasnt been in a relationship for seven years, however hes dated..
    When im with him, which is mainly just weekends its fine however when im not with him he doesnt basically give me any attention at all. I have told him this, with just a extra message or something. I think when your first dating someone it should be the most easiest thing, flirting etc.. He says it is hard for him and to give him time, he said he’s use to being selfish and being on his own and into his career. I think though if you really like someone you will make the effort.

Right now I just feel like im being used for his spare time, which is mainly weekends and only his career comes first, i respect that he has a career goal but come on, how much time does a guy need? Im not waiting around for forever..

Be honest guys. Whats up with him?

MtnMan77
    Participant
    August 13, 2016 at 9:32 pm #108165

It doesn’t sound like he’s really that into you. From my perspective, being a guy who’s really into a girl right now, I’ve been texting or calling her every couple of days or so and definitely trying to make date plans regularly.

rsjay8828
    Participant
    August 14, 2016 at 2:21 am #108170

It sounds like he may have been hurt really bad in the past and is using that as his own way to not open up to someone new, sort of always has his guard up. Now think about that, are you sure you want to be involved with someone like that for say 7 years. Think about it, that relationship must have had a real impact on him. Just a thought.