Guys I really need help I have no idea what to do,she's so confusing.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:31 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

zanethehomie
    zanethehomie
    Participant
    August 24, 2014 at 12:17 pm #59927

Alright hey guys. I need some help.

So 9 months ago I became friends with this girl named Julia , Julia helped distract me and helped me get over this other girl Mallisa. Julia is my best friend max’s girlfriend/ex/ loves best friend. So at the beginning of our friendship ,I didn’t like her, then a month into it I started to like Julia and I told her and she said she didn’t like me the same way and I said it was okay, and it was. So i fell back romantically and just stayed her friend,and then my best friend max asked her if she liked me 2-3 weeks after that and she said she didn’t know , so seeing that she was at least considering me now, I went back in and we started to become really good friends. About 2 months after that I asked her how she felt about me and she said she wasn’t sure, so I didn’t push it. About a month after that I asked her how she felt about me she said she didn’t know. Keep in mind she was always affectionate or flirty with me, laughing or smiling at me, talking

zanethehomie
    zanethehomie
    Participant
    August 24, 2014 at 12:20 pm #59928

wrapping her legs around mine or playing footsies or looking deeply at me. She never did this with any other guys,just me. She also promised me she’d never hurt me. At the beginning when I told her I liked her I told her not to flirt or anything with me unless she started to like me because I didn’t want to feel lead on, and she said she wouldn’t because she isn’t the type to lead guys on. And then she starting being flirty and affectionate and all over me for 5 months. Her best friend told me whenever she’d see me she’d drop whatever she was doing to go be with me.and she’d say stuff like “wow it’s like me and you are already going out

zanethehomie
    zanethehomie
    Participant
    August 25, 2014 at 8:52 am #59929

She was always by my side and always came to see me in the hallway. . So about at the 5th month mark I asked again and she said she didn’t know. Then about 1 1/2 months after on the last day of school I asked her how she felt about me and she said that she never liked me and that she just didn’t want to hurt my feelings but I think the way she was with me was too far to not want to hurt my feelings,I think she just got scared of how serious I was. Anyways, so I stopped talking to her for about 3 weeks to regain my mind, and then I talked to her, and then I didn’t for two weeks and then I did again and then nothing for a while,and about two months ago we were talking and I told her that id always be there for her , no matter what. She liked my best friend max at the beginning of their friendship but he doesn’t like anyone but her best friend,he’s completely in love with her best friend.He told his girlfriend when that happened and his girlfriend and Julia got in a huge argument but then

zanethehomie
    zanethehomie
    Participant
    August 25, 2014 at 8:52 am #59934

So about at the 5th month mark I asked again and she said she didn’t know. Then about 1 1/2 months after on the last day of school I asked her how she felt about me and she said that she never liked me and that she just didn’t want to hurt my feelings but I think the way she was with me was too far to not want to hurt my feelings,I think she just got scared of how serious I was. Anyways, so I stopped talking to her for about 3 weeks to regain my mind, and then I talked to her, and then I didn’t for two weeks and then I did again and then nothing for a while,and about two months ago we were talking and I told her that id always be there for her , no matter what. She liked my best friend max at the beginning of their friendship but he doesn’t like anyone but her best friend,he’s completely in love with her best friend.He told his girlfriend when that happened and his girlfriend and Julia got in a huge argument but then later reconciled and became closer. Max recently told me that around