Guys, i'd love to hear your opinion about this particular experience!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Endorphine
    Endorphine
    Participant
    June 5, 2015 at 4:22 pm #80331

And please excuse me if i’m making this a little too long! but i want you to have the big picture here so you can give me your sincere opinion.

I met this guy online, let’s call him “James”, we went for a coffee at 1st, talked a lot, we both like to play pool so he suggested we should play, he taught me a trick or two… I was having so much fun I had forgotten about a meeting I had but I thought to myself “I deserve this, I deserve to have fun every now and then” (at that moment I was under great stress and it was nice to have my head somewhere else) so, I skipped that meeting and we went for drinks after, the evening was fantastic, we totally hit it off, we ended up controlling the jukebox and singing loudly in the bar, we were joking and I even made him get into the ladies room to take a piss! While no one was watching (‘cus the male’s room was further)… there was this guy who had been staring at me while we were there and when he was leaving he did a certain move like

Endorphine
    Endorphine
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 8:35 am #80332

“waving” to me as he walked out and James noticed so, I went like: “what was that?” and he said: “he was probably trying to hit on you!” he said a couple of subtle comments about my looks before so, it was pretty obvious James’s found me attractive.
    Anyhow, they were closing the bar, it was like 1am and he suggested to drop by his place, it was quite close… tho, I had a blast I was hesitant because I’m not the kind who does anything at all at the 1st date but I was terribly curious about the taste of his lips and did want a more private moment with him so, I got there… he showed me his studio, I’m a music lover so he told me to play any kind of music I wanted, at this point I was sitting at the desktop looking for the music while he was sitting in the couch, we talked some more, had a great laughter until he stood up came closer, held my hand and took me to the couch to lay close to him, we talked some more until the so wanted kiss arrived and it was AWESOME!

Badass
    Badass
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 8:35 am #80370

I’m not sure what your question is. Your story cut off?