guys, make me understand you.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Crow
    Participant
    December 14, 2013 at 5:22 pm #44561

hello there
    so a few days ago me and the guy I was going out with, kissed, it was our first kiss and I was expecting something different, his kiss was really soft, too soft, no tongue at all, no biting, nothing! just lips touching and light kisses. i thought it was a bit weird but didn’t mind, then few days later we had sex and he was as i expected him to be, very aggressive, i don’t understand how can he kiss so softly and then be that aggressive in bed.
    it doesn’t make much sense. I tried to kiss him with tongue and he didn’t respond back, he ONCE tried to use tongue but never again (we were in bed).

Is kissing with tongue associated with the how much he likes me or something? for instance, he doesn’t kiss me with tongue because he doesn’t want to be serious with our relationship? because I’ve heard some guys say that they don’t kiss girls with tongue if they’re not serious about them.

I never though much about kisses because I never had any problem with it, is just this particula

sommchic
    Participant
    December 15, 2013 at 6:51 pm #44573

Not at all… if anything, that’s a good sign that he is kissing you sweetly as opposed to being a slobery mess.

conflicted irishman
    Participant
    December 16, 2013 at 10:24 am #44589

Some people are like that. Frenching heavy isnt for everyone all the time

jms31
    Participant
    December 22, 2013 at 1:11 pm #45139

I’d ask him about it… maybe its just his style, but I definitely don’t see it as a bad thing

teemo123
    Participant
    December 22, 2013 at 1:33 pm #45142

Some guys don’t like tongue kissing.

Frank2thepoint
    Participant
    December 22, 2013 at 2:24 pm #45145

Crow, you can speculate on two definite answers concerning this guy. One, as others have mentioned, he doesn’t like to french kiss. This is the least likely answer since you two had sex, which brings me to the second answer. He is only looking to have sex with you and by NOT french kissing, he is removing himself of an intimate experience. He doesn’t want anything emotional.

Regardless of the speculation, if you really wanted to know, then ask him. Pay attention to his body language and his response. If he pantomimes disinterest, then you have your answer that he’s just looking for sex.

Ashx88
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:32 pm #45395

I dont like much tongue personally, I like to stick to the lips. And Aggresive on bed, that cannot be bad 🙂