Guys What Do You Do When You're In A Relationship But Interested in Another Girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Guys What Do You Do When You're In A Relationship But Interested in Another Girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 12:28 pm #97169

I can tell he’s interested through his actions though he says he’s not, he’s always around my apartments. Even though his grandma lives here, he doesn’t stop by when my car isn’t there. He’s always looking. So What’s the next step, we’re not talking since last time when I called him out on it and he didn’t own up to his interest in me. Now he always comes around and tries to get glimpses of me. And when he sees me outside he stares

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 1:02 pm #97173

Ok..that sounds creepy to me…very creepy. How long have you known this person??

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 4:43 pm #97216

4 years

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 5:35 pm #97226

Confront him and tell him to stop staring at you because it’s creepy.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 6:05 pm #97231

so he’s interested right?

jxm6656
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 10:04 pm #97237

Sounds to me like he may be interested, but it sounds a little creepy also.