Guys what do you think

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Guys what do you think

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kayla
    Participant
    June 8, 2014 at 11:21 pm #54759
    Guys what do you think

a guy I work with sometimes, asked me out and told me to let him know when i wanna go out. I texted him and he ignored my message twice.
    then a few weeks later i had to contact him for something else, work related, he answered right away and asked me if i wanted to go out with him. i said yes and then he didn’t answer.
    we saw each other a few weeks later, i decided to act as if nothing happened,we had to work together, at the end of the day he said bye, i answered, he was about to leave the room then came back, hugged me for a long moment and told me we will have dinner this week , and then again nothing.

I am really confused about him, he knows he has to work with and will have to see me again, why does he act like that… also i kinda like him

eric123
    Participant
    June 8, 2014 at 11:42 pm #54760

Seems like a freak. Very wishy-washy behavior. You can do better. 🙂

AndreCaro
    AndreCaro
    Participant
    June 9, 2014 at 4:57 pm #54841

That guys is bipolar. I think you should do the samething to him lol

Anonymous
    June 9, 2014 at 11:01 pm #54884

RUN Kayla! If he cannot even follow through on asking you out on a date, I can’t imagine what else he would not be able to complete. He is already showing you he has NO follow through….and not even an awareness like, “I’m so sorry we haven’t gotten together yet….I have been so busy etc.” He just pretends like nothing is happening. So to me, he is not aware, does not care, has several other female options he is entertaining therefore he doesn’t really have to care and / or he just gets a big fat F in the follow through department and he doesn’t really care about that either. STAY AWAY!!!! Eric123 is right! You can do MUCH better! Set a standard for yourself Kayla! That is not okay how he is treating you. You deserve a guy that WANTS to hang out with you….A guy that will follow through on plans to be around you and get to know you because you intrigue him THAT MUCH!!!! This guy is just playin you!

Kayla
    Participant
    June 12, 2014 at 9:01 pm #55284

Thank you for your good advice Heidigoodrich, I want to ask him why he is acting so weird. Do you think I should or I should just forget about him?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Kayla.