Had a date. Not sure if it went well.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

armadroth
    Participant
    November 13, 2017 at 9:45 pm #156198

I went on a date today. I had hung out with her before with a group of friends and had a good time. We were having fun in a group situation. So i decide to ask her if she wants to get some dinner before i have to go into work. When she got in the car the conversation was fine. We get to the restaurant and I was gonna pay for everything and then she slips in and pays for it. Is that a good thing? It really threw me off. Once we got to the table I don’t think i was as interesting as i could’ve been. I mainly listened to her talk, I felt I could’ve expounded more on my thoughts and experiences. After the date I said had a good time and she said thanks. I told her that I’ll have to get her back sometime for paying for the meal. She said. “No problem! I got you, thank you”. I’m not sure if she wants a second date or not…or if it even went well.

Jerry123
    Participant
    November 15, 2017 at 5:58 pm #156555

She paid for it so thats a good sign. You mightas well ask if she would like to meet up again you can try for nothing. say something like want to meet for drinks and imlpy youll shout it since she paid for dinner.
    Ill wish you best of luck anyway!

sb9593
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 12:20 am #156733

seems like it went well! if she was willing to pay then it sounds like u were worth it.

zeront
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 8:57 am #156742

I think Jerry123 is right. Just ask her out again, if you feel like the first date had some potential. Good luck!