Had great dates now nothing:(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jmac
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 11:14 pm #86221

I had an amazing 1st date with a guy and we both admitted we thought the other were awesome. Then on the second date everything started as good as the first but he had work the next day and had to be up at 5 am so there was a different air to the date and we talked but more zoned out to netflicks. But when he mentioned he had to go to bed he rested his head on my shoulder and said ok 10 more minutes and then gave me a real kiss good night and told me to text him when I got home. We had had plans the following day which he had to cancel due to getting stuck at work but I haven’t heard anything from him since n I haven’t text him either. He is working 4 am to 4 pm shifts this week so he may be tired but I’m driving myself crazy. What should I do

Spartan117
    Spartan117
    Participant
    October 1, 2015 at 8:29 am #86283

Just hold out longer to see if he will initiate a text or call to you, if not, maybe it won’t hurt to do so to him. But if no reply then I suggest to forget about him. Give it about a week or two. It could generally be that he is too busy but you never know. A few texts here and there out of the 24hrs in a day won’t hurt, right?

Jmac
    Participant
    October 5, 2015 at 10:34 pm #86595

Absolutely thank you so much

Anonymous
    October 13, 2015 at 7:50 am #86829

wake up and face this problem. The best way is communication. If a boy like you, you can feel it and he will spend time on you.

Anonymous
    October 14, 2015 at 7:30 am #86867

Men are so bizarre

mscheryl
    Participant
    October 14, 2015 at 8:11 am #86871

Did you hear from him?

ginger237
    Participant
    October 15, 2015 at 1:25 am #86901

I agree if he liked you so much he call or make plans. Move on and don’t look back would you do this to someone you liked…..