Hard to get or am i reading this wrong?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sir82
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 2:27 pm #88312

So there is this girl at my gym and i have seen her a couple of times working out as the same time i do and i started picking up she was looking my way every now and then. To make sure it was at me i devised a plan where when i caught her looking again i just moved without her seeing to another part in the gym and watched as she was looking again with me not there and then searching for me. Afterwards she was still busy and as i walked by she smiled but when I said hi she gave me this cold look. Stuff like this confuses me a lot. The next time in the gym she was smiling and was nice to everyone who walked by…but me same as last she saw me from afar smiled and as i say hi this cold dead look. She was still also looking my way throughout the time i was there. If anyone can please tell me if i am reading this wrong or what i should do or any advice it would be much appreciated.

shemmy23
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 8:43 pm #88315

Seems she’s not interested and maybe being friendly and doesn’t want to be disturbed when she’s working out.

JD123
    Participant
    November 16, 2015 at 8:41 am #88460

firstly, my god smile back. see if maybe you can catch her on her way IN to the gym (so she’s not sweaty and distracted) and just say hey I see you here quite a lot recently, have you been a member for long? something like that. her response over a simple question will immediately determine how interested she is. a short blunt dismissive reply – you know it’s a no. if it’s quite a happy reply maybe with a bit of a floow up you could be on to something. but also don’t mistake that for friendlyness…..

Cwsm94
    Participant
    November 17, 2015 at 10:43 pm #88656

Just tell her hey listen your cute I see you look my way often if your interested throw in a compliment

Anonymous
    November 18, 2015 at 1:35 am #88660

a short blunt dismissive reply – you know it’s a no. if it’s quite a happy reply maybe with a bit of a floow up you could be on to something.

Anonymous
    November 18, 2015 at 2:34 pm #88686

Seems to me that she is just being friendly

Johnsmith
    Johnsmith
    Participant
    November 23, 2015 at 1:40 pm #88866

Agreed with what everyone else is saying!