Has anyone ever had a gut feeling about something!?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:37 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Beachlife001
    Beachlife001
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 6:13 pm #97721

Has anyone ever had a gut feeling about something in your life and it was wrong or right? Any other time I was always right. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years now and I love him like crazy but I just feel like something isn’t right… It has to do with his phone. I definitely don’t want to snoop… But sometimes I wonder (I know I should have trust.) I have confronted him and he assured me nothing was wrong. Anyone ever had a bad feeling like this? What should I do?

ArtDeco
    ArtDeco
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 7:12 pm #97722

It happened to me with my ex. I was suspicious, so I took his phone and found all these texts with some girl. But, he has already given me a reason to suspect long before that. His phone is not the only thing I got my hands on, I also found his fb password and I was spying on him that way. I’m not proud of it, it didn’t bring me any good. I became this paranoid psycho and I didn’t like it. This relationship has taught me that if there’s no trust – then there’s no way it’s gonna work, at least not the right way. If your boyfriend has given you a reason to be suspicious, then I understand this gut feeling you have, but if he hasn’t, then maybe you’re just wasting time overthinking. If you continue to think about this, and furthermore mention it to him again, then you’re poisoning the relationship.

Jeanae89
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 3:52 pm #98635

I’ve done this before went through the phone, called or text the girls he was ralking to, even got my ex fb passwords and my gut feeling seems to always been right. He was a cheater and ended up having four kids diffenrent baby mothers during and after our relationship.

Louie97
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 6:40 pm #98641

I have learnt to always trust your gut instinct. As a woman it is a natural gift that we must not ignore. I wish you well. And if you find out he is cheating..dump him.