Has she friendzoned me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Has she friendzoned me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Void
    Participant
    July 30, 2017 at 12:14 pm #143600
    Has she friendzoned me?

I know this girl pretty well and we often talk to each other on snapchat, she flirts a lot in real life and when we message. I ride a bike a lot and she knows this, she randomly messaged me saying “Hey Ethannnn”(not my actual name), after she asked me how I was she randomly said that she really wanted to go on a bike ride. I replied saying that we should go on one and she said “yeah we should”, “at some day, could we actually(blushing smiley face)”, so we organised a time and date. The next day she messaged me asking something like “Are we actually going on a bike ride tomorrow lol?” i told her I didn’t mind if we did and she said she didn’t mind either. Then she asked if i had been invited to the cinema by a group of mutual friends that were going at the same time as the bike ride. I hadn’t but she told them she was going to be with me and then I got invited. On the day she said she probably wouldnt go because half of her wanted to but half of her couldn’t be asked, and she didnt show

Void
    Participant
    July 30, 2017 at 12:16 pm #143602

Also since the day of the cinema she asked me how the cinema was and asked about the film, but she hasn’t said anything about the bike ride since so should I bring it up or wait and see if she does or give up on her?

yodeman18
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 9:50 am #143619

Based on what you’ve said, it kind of sounds like she has no clue what you want or what you’re thinking. If you want to go out with her, be up front that you want to take her out and you make a plan to do something. Again, just based on what you’ve said here, it sounds like maybe she was hinting that she wanted to do something with you and the conversation just turned into an uncommitted “yeah lets do that some day.” You really won’t know what this is until you are clear that you would like to take her out on a date. Yeah, asking someone out is hard, but it could be better than not knowing what she wants.

HopelessRomantic55
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 5:52 pm #143742

Dude you just gotta let her know how you really feel!