Have I been cut off?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Have I been cut off?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

johny21
    Participant
    February 10, 2015 at 8:59 am #73043
    Have I been cut off?

I hooked up with this great girl before Christmas and we had an amazing night/ morning together then I had to leave for the holidays so I couldn’t see her again for a while. While I was away we text a lot, really intimate real stuff not just bullshit.
    When I got back she came out to meet me and a few of my friends one night. We walked into a store to get a beer together and next thing I knew she was gone I came out of the store expecting to find her but my friend said she literally just ran away. I was a bit shocked and disappointed. I called her and said she should just come back and chill and she said she would so I waited for her at the station for a while but she never cam back. Then I started drinking heavily and drunk dialled her a million times it sucked.

She text me the next day and it seemed she just thought it was funny but since then her phone has been off. Its weird.

I tried to add her on Facebook two days ago but no response yet. I really liked her and feel badly..

johny21
    Participant
    February 10, 2015 at 9:02 am #73045

.. done by. Im really not sure if I’ve been cut off this ll happened just over two weeks ago now.

I have her email address but don’t know if I should email her to see whats up? I also have her friends number and was thinking as a last resort even for some closure I could check out whats happened to her with him?

The other odd thing is that she doesn’t seem to have been online or used whatsapp since then either…

any help appreciated.

sandramangut
    sandramangut
    Participant
    February 12, 2015 at 7:44 am #73272

Give her some time maybe she is not interested just calm down and allow time to past then try again i think she is just testing you to see how serious you are about her or something else is preventing her.

Bell86
    Bell86
    Participant
    February 12, 2015 at 10:13 am #73291

Give her some time dude, or maybe record a voicemail and send it, to ask how she is and see where you stand?

greeny
    Participant
    February 16, 2015 at 4:07 am #73484

let it be mate don’t chase her let her look for you

redpoppy
    Participant
    February 16, 2015 at 12:09 pm #73510

Well this is really some weird behaviour, but I agree with the others, just let her be. I think you’ve already done enough, so wait for her or at least just wait a bit more to contact her. If it seems like she’s still not using her phone and stuff ask her friend just if she’s okay, just to check if nothing’s bad has happened to her. If she’s okay, then there’s not much you can do I think…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  redpoppy.