Have i blew it?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Have i blew it?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pandora92
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 11:00 am #83649
    Have i blew it?

So I met this guy online, we have lots of mutual friends as we live in the same town. At first he would just text saying hey beautiful or hello ever few days. Then he added me on Facebook and we messaged for about 3 days before exchanging numbers.

He would text every morning saying morning beautiful and we would text and snapchat all day.

About 2 weeks of talking and one night I didn’t text him back for a few hours as I was busy, I had text to say that I would text him back on the night. When I did text him he was short and didn’t put kisses. We also had an incident where he asked if I wanted a relationship and I said I didn’t think I was ready, he got all arsey saying we wanted different things as he wanted to find Mrs right and had told his mom he liked a girl (which was me)

The following day he said it wasn’t for him and we didn’t speak for about 3 days………..

pandora92
    Participant
    August 7, 2015 at 8:35 am #83650

He randomly sent a text that said.. ‘.’ so I sent back a ‘?’ And he said he hadn’t meant to send to me and instigated a convo. Said he had some bad news his granddad was ill and he was upset. That’s why he acted the way he did He was sorry and would I still give him a chance and meet him.

Last Friday I went out with a friend and he was out with his friends, we spent the night together, kissing and dancing. It was so much fun and I felt I really really liked him. He put us in a taxi and we next until 5 am. I really liked him, hes gorgeous and so charming.

The next day we were texting but his texts were few and far between and short. I put it down to him being hungover. and the fact he was at a football match. I don’t know if i maybe came on a little strong. he had previously mentioned that his ex of 6 years cheated on him so i think he is maybe a little scared from that.

pandora92
    Participant
    August 7, 2015 at 8:35 am #83651

On the dunday, his texts again were very short. He send me a few pictures and then just started talking about sex. pretty much every text he sent was about a blowjob. It got so much that I said if that’s all he wanted to talk about to not text back.

He sent me a direct snapchat saying someone come snug. I responded saying that’s better & He sent one back saying it wasn’t for me. i was so shocked embarrassed and upset i lost it. I really layed into him & we had a huge arguement.

He changed everything he had previously said. that he was only after sex no other girl has moaned, hes slept with all these girls blah blah blah. it got really nasty.

I deleted him on everything except snapchat, weve had a few little rows since. and now he doesn’t want anything to do with me! i really liked him and just feel like ive messed it up. i think hes maybe got a bit scared and tried to back out but i dont know.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks you (sorry its so long)

vrj
    Participant
    August 7, 2015 at 8:35 am #83689

omg! that so sad if i were you . you will never give up for that

CmdrShep21
    Participant
    August 8, 2015 at 3:22 am #83732

What an idiot!

shadowhatter
    Participant
    August 8, 2015 at 9:07 pm #83742

Sorry to hear, that would make me just as upset. If i were you I would try and move on from it. Doesn’t seem like he cared much about it. If he texts you back in a few days, then maybe try to make things work…

Anonymous
    August 9, 2015 at 12:23 pm #83772

I think you need to ask yourself….are you the right girl? If he is clearly pursuing you and you find yourself unconsciously dragging you feet, perhaps he’s right. Timing is everything! However, if you think you might have missed the mark just reach out to him and put it on the line. Tell him that you ARE interested in him but would like to move a little slower. Assuming is never conducive to any situation.

VanillaPepper
    VanillaPepper
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 7:26 pm #83786

Guys are such idiots at times. I’m sorry to say that