Have I messed it up with the girl I talk to?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

toffee1878
    Participant
    April 7, 2017 at 8:41 am #132445

Basically I’ve spoke to a girl for 3 months 24/7 and we both agreed to wait till she’s ready because she’s just came out of a 5 year relationship about 5/6 months ago but last week I tried to force it and was asking her to go out when I shouldn’t because I knew she wasnt ready yet and this lead to an arguement and now she said she doesn’t want to speak as much anymore because she said I came on too strong and needy trying to force it, I have spoke to her a few times since and it just isn’t the same and she’s ignored me a few times too, should I give her a break and not message her for a week? And then see how it is from there, I really don’t want to lose this girl

Mussokn
    Participant
    April 9, 2017 at 5:26 am #132659

I feel you might have put her off entirely. The ball’s in her court as she’s said specifically she doesn’t want to speak as much any more. Let her come to you. If she does, then great. Don;t embarrass yourself by constantly trying to talk to her, even after a week.

Remember, I know you feel intense about it now, but what’s meant to be will be. If she’s not feeling a relationship or even any warm feelings for you after 3 months then she’s probably not ever going to be THAT interested.