Having hard time meeting and approaching women

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dylan9301
    Participant
    August 24, 2015 at 9:44 pm #84696

Hey so here’s the thing. I’m a 22 year old male and having a hard time finding/meeting/approaching women. I work 830 – 6 throught the week as an electrician and find it a little unprofessional to approach women that are at job sites or working themself. it leaves me to after work or weekends. After work my town is pretty dead. When i do see girls I don’t seem to get signals from them that they may be interested… I don’t know what to do but I need help meeting and approaching woman.

Anom
    Participant
    August 27, 2015 at 10:15 am #84880

Where are you from, it could decide what help I can provide.

Do you know anyone who has a partner who has single friends you could meet eg go and see a film.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Anom.

Dylan9301
    Participant
    August 28, 2015 at 7:34 am #84896

I’m from a small town in Ontario.. 20000 people roughly. My friends don’t have friends that are interested in me like that. I’m stuck doing this alone kinda.

Mistacee
    Participant
    August 29, 2015 at 7:21 pm #84927

Any kind of small talk is good. If she mentions a boyfriend in the first minute then thats a sign shes not interested.

Anom
    Participant
    August 31, 2015 at 8:37 am #84913

You looked into speed dating or doing an activity where you can meet other people.

Anom
    Participant
    August 31, 2015 at 8:38 am #84915

I do know how you feel, I’m in a same situation well kind of, only difference is I don’t work as much as you.