He arranged 2nd Date then went quiet, is it still on Guys?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

barbs
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 2:50 pm #100516

So I met a guy on tinder messaged two or three times a day got on and went on a date! Date was brilliant we got on well and halfway through he ask me for second date! The day after our date he was going abroad for a week but he was keen to book our date in and booked me up for the day he gets home (promising I thought) date continued as amazing when we were leaving we had a little kiss and again he mentioned our second date time/date.

30 mins after I date I get s text saying thanks for letting me take you out I had a great time! I responded that I really enjoyed it and was looking forward to seeing him next week.
    So the next day (fri) he goes off abroad and I don’t hear anything…. Fine he is traveling etc.
    The next day I just whatsapp him a bit of a joke about the weather, he doesn’t read the message for 10 hours despite going online and doesn’t respond!

So now 2 days later still nothing.

I’m confused is our second date still on? Or has he blown me out?

Kerry-Ann
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 8:21 pm #100564

He is travelling he might be a little busy. Just message him the day before your second date to ask if it is still on. Some guys don’t like to text in between dates.

Nomad651
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 12:41 am #100567

Yes, I’d definitely wait until the day before then hit him back up

Vampire_Heart
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 3:22 am #100576

Maybe he just doesn’t have time to chat, or internet isn’t available. Just wait

barbs
    Participant
    May 17, 2016 at 8:53 am #100580

Thanks, I have to take it as a good sign that he was keen to book up our second date during our first and wanted to see me as soon as he is home from his trip.

JD
    Participant
    May 18, 2016 at 6:54 pm #100753

Could be a genuine reason for his delayed response, but if he doesn’t respond at least the day before your date, then personally I’d leave it alone.