He can't even wave to me across the street?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• dauser
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 6:43 pm #108011

My neighbor and I had this thing a few months ago, and he didn’t want anything serious then because he’s not ready. In fact, he had other issues going on and he was actually crying in my arms. He got really emotional. He told me to stick around and don’t “run off.” Also, he told me to “be a constant.” He said when he’s ready I will always have a chance. He knows that I really really like him. But then one weekend, he got distant and didn’t bother to cancel plans, and so I was asking him about it via text, and if what he said before still stood. I sent him maybe 3 texts in a day. He got so mad at me for doing that, and just stopped talking to me completely, wouldn’t even open my message. Now today I saw him outside across the street, and he wouldn’t even look at me to wave. Why is he like this? It makes me really sad. 😢

Skurlly
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 2:43 am #108027

When a man is being distant, you do not have to question where he stands. Hes probably upset that you questioned his feelings, ones he may feel you’re holding against him. At this point in time, stay cordial, express a simple a clear apology and then give him space. Focus on you for a bit while he focuses on himself. That way he will either come back and you will be level headed about a possible heavy conversation, or he won’t and you’ll be happily busy with your own life.

dauser
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 3:33 am #108028

When a man is being distant, you do not have to question where he stands. Hes probably upset that you questioned his feelings, ones he may feel you’re holding against him. At this point in time, stay cordial, express a simple a clear apology and then give him space. Focus on you for a bit while he focuses on himself. That way he will either come back and you will be level headed about a possible heavy conversation, or he won’t and you’ll be happily busy with your own life.

Why would he be upset that I questioned his feelings?

Soulja
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 9:03 am #108025

I’m sorry ur sad..I really am but he found someone else. That’s why he’s treating u that way.

thomas210489
    thomas210489
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 2:38 pm #108080

Good advice

dauser
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 9:11 am #108063

I’m sorry ur sad..I really am but he found someone else. That’s why he’s treating u that way.

You don’t think there could be any other reason besides that? Or maybe he just didn’t see me?

dauser
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 9:11 am #108107

Good advice

What is?