He didn't call me after the first date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

asprout
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 8:01 am #86123

met a guy and out meeting ended up to be 5 hours long, then he got my number and asked me out and we spent 5 hours on that date as well. With this guy the dates felt like instant attraction, and there was a really good chemistry – I felt a strong connection. He was only going to be in town that week and actually lives out of town, and he wanted to spend time again but I told him I was busy and he was only going to stay for 2 days longer in town. Immediately after that he said “Im busy too” and then asked if I’m into texting or calling, i said calling and he said “ok i will call you”. He never called me so 2 days after I sent him a text saying “Im glad we got to meet this week, have a safe flight back” and then he replied with “me too, thanks”. I haven’t heard from him since and its been 3 days since that text…did I hurt his ego by saying that I’m busy even though he was leaving town? I feel really bad for doing that and wish I said I can hang out with him. I really want to talk to hi

Confounded478
    Confounded478
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 7:24 pm #86208

He’s probably married.

asprout
    Participant
    September 29, 2015 at 10:51 pm #86218

He’s not..i know that for a fact

Anonymous
    September 30, 2015 at 6:19 am #86225

then he ignores you… if he has a desire to be with you, he will call you back or text a massage.

Spartan117
    Spartan117
    Participant
    September 30, 2015 at 2:43 pm #86255

then he ignores you… if he has a desire to be with you, he will call you back or text a massage.

Yes if he is interested he will get back to you. Just wait it out a little longer, try not to initiate a text or call first. If he still hasn’t done anything in 1-2 weeks, I’d kick him to the curb and move on.

dandocash
    Participant
    October 1, 2015 at 1:41 am #86295

Most men are transparent. It is a tool they utilize to their advantage by granting interested people an opportunity to decide whether or not they are interested as well, quickly and without much emotional harm. Just don’t play games and he wont either. Simple.