DATING ADVICE FORUM

He fucks her better!!

Author
    Comments

• egoissue
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 1:41 pm #137704
    He fucks her better!!

Hey. Long story short. I’m married and I’m having an affair with also a married girl. We got involved so fast. So, after a few weeks, we both got to the same conclusion, we were in love.

Problem is her husband. I made a terrible mistake of digging into their sex life. I regret it so badly.
    HE FUCKS HER GOOD!
    HE FUCKS HER BETTER THAN ME!
    HE MAKES HER EXPLODE! MAYBE EVEN SQUIRT.
    HE MAKES HER YELL. MOAN!
    SHE MAY HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASMS WITH HIM.
    THEY HAVE A BLAST USING TOYS IN SEX WHILE THEY’RE HIGH ON Mariguana.
    HE FUCKED HER YESTERDAY. HE WILL FUCK HER TODAY. AND THEY WILL CONTINUE FUCKING AS LONG AS I DON’T MAKE MY MIND in breaking my other relationship. She has told me since we started dating that in the moment I decide to end my marriage, she will end hers.

How can I overcome this issue?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 27, 2017 at 6:39 am #137782

It sounds like he’s lasting longer did you ever go down on her. A lot of women likes when a guy goes down on them. they do have medication that will slow you down so you don’t cum is fast

John Lewis
    Participant
    May 28, 2017 at 5:32 am #137791

Are you using Condoms? Durex make ones with a numbing agent inside now that could help. As lovie4you said, there are solutions you can apply in the toilet before hand to get the same effect.

If you’re not interested in that you can always go down the road of learning some self control.

But yes you just opened a can of worms that are self doubt when you asked that question.

confused heart
    confused heart
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 9:12 am #139004

From a females prospective are you sure she’s not playing mind games with you. Saying all this so you’ll leave your wife quicker. Maybe she thinks you won’t leave so she’s saying all this to get you to leave your wife quicker then she can leave her husband.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 11:05 am #139242

I think…. you need to seriously consider that you are just “dessert” and he’s the main course and all this talk about “being in love” is just so you will continue being dessert. She’s still EXTREMELY active with him. She ain’t leaving him. So let go of any thoughts that somehow you two are going to be like the movies and leave your current lives to live a magical life together and start a new one.

AIN’T happenin’.