He Has A Gf So What Does He Want?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 1:29 pm #97305

I can tell he’s interested through his actions though he says he’s not, he’s always around my apartments. Even though his grandma lives here, he doesn’t stop by when my car isn’t there. He’s always looking. So What’s the next step, we’re not talking since last time when I called him out on it and he didn’t own up to his interest in me. Now he always comes around and tries to get glimpses of me. And when he sees me outside he stares

JanaG
    JanaG
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 4:23 pm #97312

Lily, I do not want to disappoint you, but if he would like you for real he would start conversation at least or asked you out. If he does not make any steps that means he does not like you in 99 of cases. Men do many things for the lady they like if they really want it.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 8, 2016 at 2:33 am #97351

He did ask me out previously and did start conversations with me. He did both of those things

Orionmclear
    Participant
    April 8, 2016 at 3:50 am #97352

If he is going out of his way to see you, he likes you. He may not be ready to say that, or he maybe looking for you to pursue him a little. But don’t confront him about it. He will take the safer route and deny it.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 8, 2016 at 2:03 pm #97370

Orionmclear I agree 100%, thank you!

ArtDeco
    ArtDeco
    Participant
    April 13, 2016 at 7:19 pm #97723

It seems to me like he’s testing the field. He has a girlfriend, so if anything happens – he doesn’t want it to be like he caused it. If you want my advice: don’t ever engage into anything with anyone who is in a relationship.

MsLithium
    Participant
    April 14, 2016 at 2:43 am #97736

Be careful here considering he has a girlfriend. If you really want him to pursue you the nice thing would be to try to not sabotage somebody else’s relationship and wait for nature to take its course.

DatingInlove
    Participant
    April 14, 2016 at 5:24 am #97740
    Reply To: He Has A Gf So What Does He Want?

Lily, better just wait little but not too log. If you really love him and want to be with him try to understand why he’s acting that way… Try to talk with him and if you don’t see some difference just let it…

abhikza
    Participant
    April 15, 2016 at 3:00 am #97854

I kinda think he is a creep..
    He already has a gf, so he might be testing the waters or just wants to bang you..
    P.S: stay away from guys who are already in a relationship, things get really complicated and fked up quick..

lilyvalley
    Participant
    April 16, 2016 at 7:13 pm #98007

I’m not doing anything

beetle2005
    Participant
    April 18, 2016 at 1:15 am #98039

I think we have all been in his shoes. Might be trying to feel you out. Getting to know you without making it obvious. Hes trying to be smooth. Pretend not to know. Just go with the flow.

DatingInlove
    Participant
    May 14, 2016 at 9:54 am #100398

What’s happening lilyvalley.. Is all good