He has a girlfriend but still looks at me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chelsea
    Participant
    October 10, 2017 at 11:09 pm #152380

I saw this guy almost 10 months ago in my gym. He used to loo at me all the time, in starting i found it wierd but slowly i got feelings for him without even talking to him. We used to get magnetic eye contact everytime and i felt that he liked me so much. One of his friend even told me that he talks about me that he likes the way i workout and all. I didn;t realise what he meant by that. We never talked except hi, how are you but we always have that eye contact that goes for long.He didnt have a girlfriend at that time. Few days back i couldnt control my feelings and went to him and told him that i really like him. He said he can be friends with me as he already have a girlfriend but its a long distance relationship (which is a distance of 35 km, its not long at all) so she is not around here usually.
    What does this mean i am very confused if he has a girlfriend why he always stares at me as if he likes me. Is he lying about his girlfriend or he just never liked me?

LandOD
    Participant
    October 12, 2017 at 9:14 am #152519

I’m sorry for saying this, but if he has a girlfriend you should step aside.
    Don’t know why is he looking at you, maybe he wants to flirt or something, but i think he doesn’t feel the same way as you. I mean he didn’t even bothered to talk to you, or get to know you, nothing. I think that’s just you.
    You could ask him why is he doing that, you have nothing to lose.
    But whatever he feels for you he is still in a relationship and you should not be the second one.

chelsea
    Participant
    October 12, 2017 at 9:59 pm #152638

Yes i try to ignore him now. Whenever we pass by i dont make any eye contact i just run away . I dont know if this is disrespectful as he mentioned we can be friends and now i am ignoring him.

Clare90
    Participant
    October 14, 2017 at 11:44 am #152817

I would ignore him also.

emmy1
    Participant
    October 18, 2017 at 11:17 pm #153329

Talk to him about it and ask why he’s looking at you. Be very cautious and make sure you’re not getting yourself involved with a guy who has a wandering eye. Some guys are players, some guys are with girls and it’s just not meant to be! Good luck.