He ignored my message

DATING ADVICE FORUM

He ignored my message

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mae
    Participant
    September 25, 2017 at 7:58 pm #150302
    He ignored my message

So my close guy friend (I will name him A) introduced me to his friend, who I have a crush on. After four weeks, I celebrated my birthday with my A’s house where my crush also lives. The guy A called the guy I like, and we just flirted, and he kissed me. Moments later my friend A walk out and later, when I went downstairs, I saw him with bleeding mouth. Apparently, guy A and my crush had a fist fight (my crush had a concussion). The reason being is that my friend A got jealous, as I was so naive thinking he did not have feelings towards me anymore because he has a gf and he introduced us to his friend (which is my crush). They are frat bros, and somehow they talked the next day and are now okay. My problem is, I texted my crush couple days later and just told him I was sorry for how things ended up last week. He read my message right away but ignored it. I like him. and it will be almost a week that he ignored my message. It seems like he is avoiding me for his friend. Now what?

suzyq8867
    Participant
    September 25, 2017 at 11:52 pm #150318

Yeah I do think that’s what he’s doing. Bros before hoes (not that your a hoe). I think he’s trying to not mess with his home life because obviously your guy friend has feelings for you and is salty that that guy likes you. If I were you I would let it go and like someone else. You don’t want to come in between a friendship

surfergirl178
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 4:09 am #150340

i doubt he likes you anymore after his friend punching him. which sucks. or if he even liked you you friend basically told him to leave you alone

Mae
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 11:31 am #150419

Quick update: I am still very much close with the friend A. He broke up with his gf not too long ago because he thought that it is not right to continue knowing that he has feelings for another girl. He also understands that I cannot reciprocate his feelings. So me and my friend A are still besties, but I have not talked with my crush anymore

opopop
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 2:43 pm #150763

Yeah I do think that’s what he’s doing.

papatinman
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 7:15 pm #150825

Ye

minime2017
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 11:09 pm #150844

Yeah he definitely Is ignoring you. He isn’t worth your time.

har7655
    Participant
    October 2, 2017 at 5:56 pm #151202

Sorry to say it sounds like he is ignoring you – but it’s not your fault. He just doesn’t want to screw up his friendship

feelingsotorn
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 2:39 pm #151301

The way it sounds I wouldn’t bother with him….you want someone who is really into you.