He initiated, so now what?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carol1973
    carol1973
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 9:45 am #123048

I gave a guy my number and he’s initiated contact twice- is it my turn, or do I wait for him to contact me. We’re supposed to get together next weekend, but in the meantime, I don’t want him to think that I’m over it or aloof. Can I text him?

MizzKat15
    MizzKat15
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 7:47 pm #123063

Hi! If he has initiated contact then yes I do believe it can be your turn to initiate or continue the conversation. It is not bad nor does it look bad to contact and initiate conversation with the guy. So yes, you can text him. Best of luck!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:48 pm #123615

you didn’t say so but i assume you responded both times.

now that the ice is broken, it should be free flowing between you two now. dont always wait and force the guy to do everything – guys get annoyed by that and will move on from you. So… now that the icebreaking is over – it’s free flowing time. do what you feel when you feel it.

good luck!