DATING ADVICE FORUM

He is married and I think he is into me??? Help advice needed

Author
    Comments

• happy
    Participant
    November 21, 2016 at 7:29 am #117992
    He is married and I think he is into me??? Help advice needed

I am a married female and I have a crush on my male married friend. We are both religious and he knows a fair bit about me because of his church position. We see each other a couple times a week in a social setting, (at church and at basketball.)
    I want to know if he likes me? This is how he treats and acts around me.
    I have notice that he is always looking at me, he tries to hide it and always looks at me when I’m busy doing something else, but I’ll catch him looking over at me.
    He full body checks me out, often.
    We sometimes lock eyes, on occasion which seems really lustful.
    The other thing I have noticed is that he doesn’t check other women out. I’ve been watching him at basketball events where there are a lot of women around and he does nothing, doesn’t even notice them that way.
    He also seems super nervous around me and a bit fidgety. He only talks to me a bit in person and through text and he will always reply back straight away even if he is at work.
    At the moment he is real

ModernMan1988
    Participant
    November 24, 2016 at 7:07 am #118091

Marriage is marriage, don’t cheat!

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 7:53 am #118145

Remember the times with your husband, those goods and bads..If you really love your husband you will never ever cheat to him.

jadeseashell
    jadeseashell
    Participant
    November 26, 2016 at 11:35 pm #118163

Probably you can ask yourself – Does the reason why you married your husband still exist?

Your_Girl
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 9:27 pm #118330

Is it worth it though?
    You have to be 100% sure that this is serious, and if you have children make sure it will not affect them in the long run.
    If all this s worth it, go for it. You both deserve to be happy.

TSH1113
    TSH1113
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 8:29 pm #118503

Honey…RUN…FAST! REPENT AND REPENT SOME MORE! Ask GOD to help you refrain from even thinking about having an affair! It is Satan trying to destroy what GOD brought together! If you are unhappy in your marriage, seek out help from prayer first, then your Pastor and if that doesn’t seem to help, seek professional help! I urge you to plz do everything you can to save your marriage prior to “giving yourself” to anyone else. It is temporary feeling that will bring on a life of hurt and pain for so many more than just YOU! Plz don’t just think about what your “sinful body” wants, if you are a true Christian than nobody has to tell you God’s law…you obviously know it’s wrong or you wouldn’t ask! If either of you have children think about the effect of your actions more than the physical pleasure he “may or may not” bring you or even the thrill it gives you knowing someone finds you attractive! You would bring on complete devastation to your children and GOD! Go to GOD NOW! XOXO

Sadface54
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 10:17 pm #118509

No and no

Sadface54
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 10:17 pm #118510

Or dont be shockes when he doea the same to you

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm #118718

I am sure there is a good likelihood that he does like you, but so what? He’s married.
    Any fantasy thoughts of him leaving her for you are… well.. the statistics aren’t in your favor. Most people — it takes an act of congress before they leave their mates for a “mistress” or “boy toy”.

I would continue to enjoy it, but leave the feelings out of it and any intimacy out of it until he actually files for divorce and is no longer physically with his wife. And even at that, i’d take it real slow and wait a long time before you get too hooked in.

Most “other persons” in this equation end up hurt (i’ve been there.. ).

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 4:34 pm #118727

He may legitimately like you, but the likelihood he is thinking of leaving his wife for you is not very high.
    If that’s okay with you and yo won’t get hurt and he treats you well – then ok.

but if you are fantasizing about him leaving his wife for you and that you’ll live happily ever after… it probably won’t be that way. There are exceptions – but they are never as clean as the fantasy (for instance.. the wife and their kids will ALWAYS be in the picture and a part of your life forever.. never fun when the woman that got left and the woman that he was cheating with are in each other’s lives)

Is it worth it to you? With all the odds and numbers against you? You will probably say yes but take the emotion and fun out of it first and look at the situation first. Its probaly a LOT easier to find somebody single and start clean.

Rewriter
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 8:13 pm #118785
    Reply To: He is married and I think he is into me??? Help advice needed

for sure

neh1992
    Participant
    December 1, 2016 at 9:48 pm #118790
    Reply To: He is married and I think he is into me??? Help advice needed

Go with your gut life is to short just make sure you be honest. Even if it’s hard