DATING ADVICE FORUM

He likes me? He likes me not?

Author
    Comments

• DaydreamerVi
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 12:38 pm #110423
    He likes me? He likes me not?

Hello, all! I made this account to get some insight to these feelings i have, late nights of me thinking of him. Okay, please listen to my story: Okay so i work with this guy and i assume hes straight. But i just feel so close to him we talk at work and hit it off. So then later on i offered to play video games with him at his house. We talk and laugh and stuff. I started to feel like i was boring in that time we spent together at his house, but then the next time he saw me he said we should do it again. I understand about getting hurt and putting myself in such a situation in which i can get hurt so i read A BUNCH of “Does he like me artictles and advice.” The body language that they said to look for that he does is def there! Okay here are some signs that lead me to beleive hes into me: Hes always trying to be around me, he gets excited when he sees me. He pays no one around attention as me ect. On his FB it says hes interested in woman though.. Im Pisces – he is a Taurus. Advice?

DaydreamerVi
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 12:55 pm #110427

Wish i can add more but they can only let post but so much. Heres some more indicators: Caught him looking at my butt when he thaught i wasn’t looking! Not to mention i always see him looking at me.

Manobilli
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 7:17 pm #110461

Don’t be in self deception if he hasnt said anything like this yet. I turned out loving a guy due to my own misconception. There was nothing from his side ever. I also caught him staring at me when he thought I am unaware. But I believe it’s a natural attraction that is not at all associated with liking.

eveninfinite
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 8:39 pm #110466

I think it could go both ways, he may just really like you as a person and want to be good friends with you, or he may like like you and want something more. I would say just keep hanging out and talking with him and after you guys develop a little more, you can tell him that you like him and see where it goes.

whoknows12
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 9:54 pm #110472

You should try to go another activity with him to see if he’s up for it/sees you more than just a good video game buddy. Maybe try going out for a meal and a walk. See if he tries to hold you hand,etc. Or try to hold is hand and see how he reacts. Good luck!

DaydreamerVi
    Participant
    September 6, 2016 at 8:48 am #110481

Aww you guys are sweet, thankyou so much!

DaydreamerVi
    Participant
    September 6, 2016 at 8:48 am #110497

Thanks guys for the great advice! 🙂

DaydreamerVi
    Participant
    September 6, 2016 at 8:49 am #110507

Thanks so much for your advice everyone, Very good and helpful i will consider it all! <3

sadboy
    Participant
    September 6, 2016 at 9:13 pm #110632

maybe

tyragiana
    tyragiana
    Participant
    September 7, 2016 at 12:33 am #110637
    Reply To: He likes me? He likes me not?

its possible that he likes you or he just wants you as a friend. I have been in a lot of situations where I read the signs wrong. For me, I always told the guy how I felt but it was kind of embarrassing finding out that they didn’t like me like I liked them. But in my mind, the only way to find out was to try.