He makes me so happy but so sad at the same time :(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

el24
    el24
    Participant
    May 18, 2015 at 2:18 am #79181

Hey! So I started dating someone I met at my college 8 months ago. After a month together he told me there’s another girl he’s been dating for a couple months that doesn’t go to our school. They’ve never been exclusive and he didn’t want a relationship because of his commitment issues. I was upset at first but told him in the end that I’m ok with that b/c I wasn’t over my ex and wasn’t ready for a new one anyway. They’ve gotten into a few serious fights b/c she reads my texts with him & gets jealous. At one point he ended things with her after she told him he had to choose between me or her, but then they got back together. He told me recently he loves me but he says it to her too. I’m his best friend & he tells me everything & he’s become my best friend too. He is so important to me but my feelings for him have gotten quite strong & thinking about him loving another girl makes me really upset. Hooking up is one thing but it seems they’re as serious as we are. I’m so lost. 🙁