He put a ring on his own finger, but still not propose yet?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

HisPresence
    Participant
    December 10, 2014 at 6:59 am #68941

Both of us are in our late twenties. I know him for 4 years already, we live in the same neighborhood.
    The first 2.5 years, we were acquaintance then became casual friends.
    The next 6 months he spend to chase me. He chase hard for 6 months just trying to get me to be his girlfriend.
    He did some love crazy things too like waiting outside my apartment staircase in the winter time. I know we live in the same neighborhood and all, but I think it was extreme to be waiting outside a girl’s staircase. So he got me to think he is serious.

I pretty much was touch by his persistent, so I gave in to be his girl, and that how this relationship started. We have been dating for 1 year already, and we are in committed relationship.
    The ways he treats me is still the same as day one, he is a caring, and protective boyfriend; he doesn’t even let me carried a light bag of groccery.

HisPresence
    Participant
    December 10, 2014 at 7:01 am #68942

The downside is we are an interracial couple, so we do get alot of ignorant/negatives comments towards us and his skin color from everyone (including my ignorant Asian mother); but it doesn’t bother him at all.
    He told me to be strong and “We” will make it through this together. It is all his effort, and persistent that help carried this whole relationship through till now.

He got me to think he committed to me because out of his own willing, he bought us matching classic band wedding ring type, he said the ‘rings to show his commitment’ to me. He wears the ring on his left finger all the times 24/7 (even without me remind him)
    So he’s put a ring on his OWN finger, telling the world that he’s taken, yet still not propose, I am confuse myself thinking on what he actually wants?

HisPresence2
    Participant
    December 10, 2014 at 7:36 am #68946

He always wants to live together, and he mentioned marriage. He even asked me when am I going to give him a son, yet still have not pop the “propose” question.
    So should I be worried? I am sure he is not cheating on me because after work he drive straight back to be with me, and he tell me his whereabouts.
    We both work full time, so whenever we have same day/time off, we do sleep in the same bed. And I know his body smell, so if there another woman smell on his body, I would definately know.
    So far no clues or signs of him cheating, no different smell on his body. So cheating is not a possibility, unless he hide it real good.

HisPresence2
    Participant
    December 10, 2014 at 7:37 am #68947

I just wondering why he still not propose yet? When he always wear the ring, and he talks about live together/marriage/give him a son, etc…
    Of course I don’t want to force him into marriage, it is not true happiness if you are forcing your man to married you.
    So I’m just the Asian girl in his neighborhood, the official “girlfriend”, the girl got him to voluntary wear the ring, and that’s it? This gonna to be the status for the rest of my life?
    Should I worried if he truely being commited? Or is he just string me until a better girl come along?

HisPresence
    Participant
    December 10, 2014 at 9:07 am #68943

He always wants to live together, and he mentioned marriage. He even asked me when am I going to give him a son, yet still have not pop the “propose” question.
    So should I be worried? I am sure he is not cheating on me because after work he drive straight back to be with me, and he tell me his whereabouts.
    We both work full time, so whenever we have same day/time off, we do sleep in the same bed. And I know his body smell, so if there another woman smell on his body, I would definately know.
    So far no clues or signs of him cheating, no different smell on his body. So cheating is not a possibility, unless he hide it real good.

HisPresence
    Participant
    December 10, 2014 at 11:28 am #68968

Sorry, something wrong with the computer earlire. I can’t seem to post with original nickname
    HisPresence”, so I make another nickname “HisPresence2”
    and now the post are starting to show up. It too late for me to delete. Sorry