He Said I Look Like His Sister

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 8:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    October 25, 2017 at 10:04 pm #154076

I met a guy on a dating app. We texted&got along well, VERY into eachother. After 1 week we went on a date. It went well for the most part. Nothing physical happened. When I got home I texted him later on that I had a good time and he said the same but eventually said that in person I look a lot more like his sister than in pics&this restrained some of his attraction. I eventually asked if he was still interested in me&he said yes but he’d like to go on 3 dates before coming to any sort of conclusion. He said he wants to get over this but for right now he has a hard time thinking of me in an attracted way when I looked much like his sister. It’s been 3 days since our last date, 4 till our next one. He has texted me much less since but has said that he is crammed with work&to not interpret his lack of communication as lack of interest. Regardless, I really like this guy&I find myself worried that I’m holding on for someone who lost interest. Should I fully trust what he says or move on?

onelonelyangler
    Participant
    October 26, 2017 at 9:13 am #154080

Time is key but if you were takin back by his comment of your looks that is your sign you should probably move on.