He seems to be my solmate but doesn´t show he cares a lot

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Soraia
    Participant
    August 6, 2014 at 4:09 pm #58937

Hi! I met a 34 year-old-men in a dating site. Both looking for a serious relationship. We met in person and found a lot of affinities, as we had never seen with other people. Intellectual similarities, same life values, taste for art, same way to see the world, compatible sex. It´s been 40 days. We saw each other every other day. But I was the only one who invited him to meet me. He said yes all the time, but never invited me. He said he is not good at showing his feelings. And said we are still getting to know each other. Yesterday he didn´t answer my phone call and I saw he was online on Skype, Facebook and on the dating site we met, talking to other people. I said it was enough for me and that I had given up. He said he cared about me and we should talk. I asked him to come to my house so we could talk. He dindt come. So I decided not to see him anymore. At the same time, I think our connection is too special and deservers a chance. What do you think?