He stopped texting/calling but still 'likes' photos on my instragram-confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

iluvdoggies
    Participant
    June 11, 2014 at 1:44 pm #55138

I met this guy on EH…at first we chatted via email and then we talked on the phone and then started texting. We talked/texted and emailed for almost a month. every day we would text- good morning, good night…
    We really connected, conversation flowed easily, same interest, situations, etc…we finally met about 2 weeks ago on a Sat evening. The chemistry was still there & conversation flowed easily
    @ the end of the night we hugged & when he got home we exchanged a few texts. The next day I did not get my ‘good morning text’ so I texted him for which he responded. the following day no ‘good morning text’ so I didn’t text him at all. 2 days went by & then I texted ‘hi, how are you?’
    he replied a very short answer. another 2 days went by and no text. I finally decided I would send one last text to see if I got any response in reality it had only been a week & he was probably busy, I got no response. 2 weeks later nothing but he is still ‘likes’ my pics on instagram; i’m confused??

Anonymous
    June 12, 2014 at 3:14 am #55157

I think he don’t want to continue this relation further with you, I suggest you to be just friends with him if he stay in touch with you…

jayfad
    Participant
    June 12, 2014 at 8:28 pm #55277

I know this types of situations are difficult to figure out. I think the best to do might be to just ask him straightforwardly where things stand between you and him.