He talks dirty to other girls but won't talk dirty with me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carkor1
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 7:50 pm #85747

Been dating a guy for 3 months. He says he likes me and initiated contact with me, is respectful, buys me gifts… But has been stressed and said he doesn’t want sex … Just comes over and cuddles.

I was very insecure about this as I’ve never had my sexual advances turned down before. So, when he left his phone with me I looked and he was talking very dirty to a woman that is married and lives 3 states away through Kik.

We haven’t declared exclusivity so- technically he’s not cheating- but he had never talked to me in the same dirty way he did her. Why would this be? Is he not attracted to me anymore and I’m just approaching friend zone- or does he just have more respect for me and thinks that I wouldn’t like it?

I would love a mans perspective here.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  carkor1.
    Spartan117
    Spartan117
    Participant
    September 30, 2015 at 2:58 pm #86260

Perhaps he doesn’t want to screw things up with you and sees you more valuable than other girls. Guys generally do not want to ruin what they have if they’ve found a special gal I would think. But once you two do get exclusive, make sure he ditches that broad.

BrainyHipster
    Participant
    September 30, 2015 at 5:38 pm #86274

If he had respect for you he wouldn’t be playing you. Get out now. 3 months isn’t long but he knows what you want. I think he does like you if he continues to come around but it sounds like he’s playing the field. Who knows how many other women he has. Just be smart. You sound like a great girl. You deserved to be treated as such.

oosoom
    Participant
    October 7, 2015 at 3:32 pm #86657

It could be just a game with the other girl. He may just see you as a friend or doesn’t want to start something he can’t finish. In any event you seem like you’re in a position to just ask him.

mmmmmm
    mmmmmm
    Participant
    October 28, 2015 at 4:28 pm #87554

He is playing it safe. He doesn’t want to move to fast with you and wants your “relationship” to be real. He hasn’t declared exclusivity with you yet, but there is a big chance that he will. Don’t be insecure about not having sex just yet he probably just wants to wait until a good time where it can be special.

tine333
    Participant
    November 2, 2015 at 2:39 pm #87768

He might be playing it safe, this way he isn’t moving too fast with you. But, he did tell you he didn’t want sex and is talking about sex with other women online, so that’s contradictory. Maybe ask him about the sex thing again.

mgds
    Participant
    November 2, 2015 at 7:05 pm #87793

I think he sees you of value and the other of, well, think of it as a hobby.