DATING ADVICE FORUM

He Told Me He's Talking to Someone Else

Author
    Comments

• Lover94
    Participant
    April 9, 2017 at 7:37 pm #132674
    He Told Me He's Talking to Someone Else

So I started dating this guy in Jan. We immediately hit it off and started spending a lot of time together. He told me plenty of times he likes me a lot. Two weeks ago we didn’t talk as much as we usually do and I thought it was weird. We got together on Sunday and he told me he was talking to someone else. I was kinda preparing myself for it but at the same time I was stunned because he says he really likes me and even asks questions like do I think I would marry him, etc. So he knew I was a little upset and told me he would drop the other girl if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I told him he would have to show more consistency. He said we would hang the next day before I left to go out of town for my B-Day. I never heard from him and then on my bday he didn’t even wish me happy bday! I think it’s super shady because we talk everyday and were supposed to be building this bond and I just don’t get why he did all of this. What do you think? What should I do?? I really like him

mylove123
    mylove123
    Participant
    April 9, 2017 at 9:03 pm #132677

I wouldn’t bother with it. Probably just wanted to have you around in case the other person said no. Leave it be, especially if he goes back and forth.

INeedAdvicexoxo
    INeedAdvicexoxo
    Participant
    April 9, 2017 at 10:14 pm #132678

Let it go and move on. He’s not worth your time.

kevincarl234
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 5:31 am #132689

Yeah sometimes some men don’t know exactly what they want in a woman …he might see what he likes most in the other person .
    But I will say he just paved the way for a better person for you .
    If I may ask ,how old are you ?

Lover94
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 8:54 am #132680

Thanks! I knew I should leave him alone but just didn’t want to. I deleted his number and am gonna unfollow him on social media

kevincarl234
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 9:24 am #132703

What’s your name ? I’m Kevin

itsmelili
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 1:59 pm #132737

trust me just move on…. if u want this he would never ever tell u he is talking to someone else ! its such a no go

iamscotch
    Participant
    April 11, 2017 at 9:48 am #132808

Good call on deleting his number. Move on and find a better man.

katexc
    Participant
    April 12, 2017 at 2:12 pm #133024

shady af

loulou96
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 7:13 am #133091
    Reply To: He Told Me He's Talking to Someone Else

That would be enough for me to want to stop seeing him.

Arl211813
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 9:16 pm #133475

Let it go major red flag dotnt Go there !!

sittingonthefence
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 11:23 pm #133486

It’s really tough, but I think you should dump him. It might suck for you right now, but exactly as you say, if we was interested he would be creating a bond with you, and somehow he stopped doing it. I think it’s better to dump him now, than keep thinking he might change because then it might be even more painful for you.

bmm77
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 10:05 am #133481

He sounds like he would be a major heartache waiting to happen if you kept trying with him. Good choice on deleting his # and unfollowing him. Definitely keep moving forward.

clairey
    Participant
    April 19, 2017 at 1:41 pm #133684

Like the others have said just move on I wouldn’t even waste my time on this guy!