He Wants Sex But Doesn't Show Any Affection

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

catpin
    Participant
    July 12, 2016 at 2:00 am #104924

Like most relationships, the sex was frequent and exciting in the early months. However, after over a year things have changed a bit. Our first sex fight was about me not initiating often enough, as well as not “doing” enough (i.e. being on top). I said I’d try harder but I feel like a woman’s “I want you” signals are more subtle than a man’s, and he doesn’t get that. Like, me “trying” involves caressing his arm, or something like that, for starters. When I do that, he just lays there, non-responsive. I take that as a hint to leave him alone. Fighting continues. My problem now is I feel like he just wants sex as a way to get off. I’ve told him this and he hasn’t changed his approach. He doesn’t touch me all night then asks “can we have sex tonight” which is such a turnoff to me. Another time he wanted to early in the evening but I declined…so I sent him some sexy pics and he replied that he “already got off” which I found insulting. As it it’s not about me. What should I do?

Love Explained
    Participant
    July 15, 2016 at 9:21 pm #105437

This sounds like the comments of a married couple rather than a pre married couple. The married couple would be dealing with this problem by taking their kids to Spin Class or Little League. Maybe you should leave before the kids happen.
    If you really want to please your man, never say no, initiate it, and finish it. If you do this and it is not enough tell him your moving on. He’ll miss you when your gone.
    He already “got off” because he wasn’t sure you would do that for him. Don’t be insulted, that’s what guys do.

Cam76
    Participant
    July 16, 2016 at 2:09 pm #105473

Could you try initiate it easier in the day by sending him suggestive texts. This way you are being subtle but also creating a situation where he knows what you want.

loveroflove
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 8:54 am #105480

What a bitch ass man.

Kay027
    Participant
    July 21, 2016 at 2:14 pm #106033

Maybe. He just wants to be friends with benefits. He wouldn’t treat you like a piece of meat if he really liked you. I have been in this situation before and it felt terrible. I think you should just leave him in the past and move on to a guy that will treat you a lot better. Good luck!

Vdaguy92
    Participant
    July 22, 2016 at 7:03 pm #106292

coming from a guy, maybe you should find another guy who appreciates you wholly.

Winry
    Winry
    Participant
    July 29, 2016 at 8:35 am #106830

He doesn’t sound like a very nice and fair person. If he isn’t going to help initiate and please you, why should you have to try to continue to please him? I also would have taken him “getting off” a complete insult. I think you need a man that actually cares about you and your sexual needs and wants!