He wants to see if it will work with his baby mama

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mmc
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 3:44 am #159180

So a little back story. I was married and he was dating a girl when we started talking. We were obviously not happy in our current relationship since we ventured out and talked to each other. We instantly bonded and became head over heals for each other. For the next three years this continued. We talked every single day every moment we got a chance. I was like we were only happy in our current relationship because we had each other. One day I gnhought it would be best if we stopped talking so we could really give our relationship with who we were actually with a real chance. So we stopped talking for almost a year. During that time I moved and he moved and he had a baby that wasn’t planned. We reconnected because someone told me they had a kid and I didnt believe them. I messaged him and he called and gave me the story. During our time of not taking him and his gf broke up without knowing she was pregnant. She went her whole pregnancy not knowing and then one day gave birth.

mmc
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 3:49 am #159181

Crazy right. Well they got back together because he wanted to do what was right. We confined to talk. About a year later I left my husband and he eventually left his baby mama. We jumped into a relationship because it’s what we have always wanted. We have been together living with each other for two years now. Well last week he cane to me and said he really wanted to give his baby mama another chance to see if it will work. I love him to death and I have a baby by my ex husband so I know y he thinks he needs to do what he says he needs to do. When him and his baby mama were together they fought all the time. I think that’s y he talked to me to make him happy. Everyone who knew them said they fought so I’m confused y he thinks it would work. He says she has changed. I’m not sure if he really thinks it will work or if he needs to do this to say he tried. He tells me he loves me more than any girl he has ever been in love with. He says he doesn’t want to leave me but he feels. Is is what

mmc
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 8:48 am #159182

He needs to do for his daughter. He wants to continue to be my friend and he says he would never want to stop talking to me. That doesn’t mean he wouldn’t atop talking to me to make her happy. He does love me unconditionally he has expresssed that to me so many times. I truly feel he does. He is an amazing man. I couldn’t imagine my future without him. I know for now I need to let him go to do what he thinks is best for his daughter. But I want to know if anyone thinks he will be back. Will they work? How many relationships last when they go back to a baby mama. I know he still loves his baby mama. When I ask if they will work he says I wouldn’t be going back if I didn’t think of would work. But he never says he wants to be with her he says he wants to be with his daughter. But the kicker is if they do get together she will b living in our home. The one he bought and we have lived in for ge past two years. In my heart I feel he will be back but that could be my emotions. I need help

mmc
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 8:48 am #159183

He has to do. He loves me unconditionally I feel that. And he says he still wants to be my friend. I know I have to let him go and do what he thinks he has to do. I just want to know if he will be back. I don’t know if he truly thinks it will work with her or he feels he needs to try for his daughter. I want him. I feel we r meant to be. Things would. Not have worked they way hey did if not. He says he would never want to stop talking to me and he know he would never stop loving me. Its been two years since they were together. He doesn’t even know if they still have hat connection. I know he still loves her. But if they do get together she will b living in our home that he bought and we lived in for two years. I don’t see it working. Will he come back to me. Please help