Head messed with this one

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

garfield82
    Participant
    November 9, 2015 at 7:13 pm #88177

OK so I’ve been seeing this guy for just over a month now and things have been going really well and we’ve both even said how we’re falling for each other. Well today he was out with a friend who I found out he met when he was with his ex. No biggie ordinarily but he mentioned that his ex was jealous as they had ‘banter’ but this was after him and his ex had split up. I’ve been worrying about it all day and how he’s been out so long with this friend drinking. I deliberately haven’t text until night and asked how his day was going to which I didn’t get very much. I’m not sure if I’m thinking too much into it but it’s been me initiating contact today and he’s not even phoned tonight as his phone was going to die which is fair if hes been out all day. I know I’m being a bit neurotic with it but I think my feelings for him have truly surfaced today and I know I want to be with him. How can I go about letting him know I’m upset about this and how I feel?

JD123
    Participant
    November 16, 2015 at 8:41 am #88461

firstly, don’t ruin or question a guys fun who you haven’t been dating for long. he will likely resent you otherwise and you won’t recover so early in a relationship. it’s likely an honest friendship between the two of them though. try and drops small hints in to finding out what sort of relationship he has with this friend and what they got up to but don’t be obvious. some guys play hard to get and play the ‘player’ (even though they aren’t), just to make it seem like they’re better than you and that you NEED them.

garfield82
    Participant
    November 19, 2015 at 9:04 am #88671

I’ve since found out that they kissed that night and he seems to have pulled back slightly since being out last week as well. My heads all over the place with what is going on. He has said that he is falling for me and I am likewise and that he wants to take things slow as he felt he went way too fast the last time he was with someone which tbh is more than fine with me. I just don’t know if I can trust him after finding that out… and he doesn’t know I know about the kiss. Also, is it normal for someone your seeing to send like 100 snapchats to others and hardly any to the person they are supposedly trying to build up a loving relationship with?