Help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    September 14, 2014 at 7:55 pm #61955
    Help

I like this girl at school, but shes in none of my classes and i cant really talk to her.
    Shes always with her friends, and im not very popular so im scared ill get laughed at if i talk to her. What do I do?

Clark B.
    Participant
    September 18, 2014 at 2:55 pm #62225

Hey man,

I know how ya feel. Shit’s rough. It sounds like you may be in high school? (correct me if I’m wrong) Do you have any classes with her friends? Do you have lunch period with her or any of her friends? Is she involved in any extra curricular activities that you’re in? Just because you’re not popular doesn’t mean that she’s gonna laugh. If she does than you wouldn’t want to be with her anyways. I’ve approached many girls that appeared to be “out of my league” and if they declined my offer they did it nicely. Some stereotypical popular girls can get mean, but not all women are like that. Hope I helped some.

Good luck,

-Clark Baxter