Help!!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help!!!!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jess387
    Participant
    May 3, 2016 at 2:13 am #99556
    Help!!!!

Yesterday would’ve been our 9 year anniversary. Our relationship started off bad because first I had an ex come into our life’s claiming that I had cheated (which I did, but never admitted to it to this day) than I find a picture of a girl on his phone and he has no explanation to it. 3 years into the relationship we decide to have a baby and purchased our first home at only 22 years old. The fighting continued even when I became pregnant a 2nd time a year later after my first baby (which he intentionally got me pregnant fearing that I would leave him, he thought that by having a baby I had to stay, which I did) the fights wouldn’t stop, things just seemed to be getting worse. He ended up getting 3 jobs and in one point he had four jobs. A year ago I find yet another picture of a different girl on his phone and he has no explanation. He tries making things right but for a whole year I kept bugging him for us to split until he had enough. Now idk what to do because I still love him.

mjs12345
    Participant
    May 3, 2016 at 2:52 am #99558

Think about what you really want. It may be a tough decision but in the end you have to do what’s best for you.

jess387
    Participant
    May 4, 2016 at 3:50 am #99777

The thing is that what I want is for us to work things out but he just doesn’t want to anymore. I begged him (something I know I shouldn’t have done) every time I would cry he would just get more mad so than I backed away. He started approaching me and now he isn’t so mad but he still doesn’t want to make things work. Couple of weeks ago I found out that he started talking to someone but I tried not to think about it cuz I figure they were just talking but today I found out that there seeing each other now. I saw her drop him off at the front of the house well they stood talking inside her truck for a while and than she dropped him off at the back and he stood inside her truck for a while longer until he came inside, I didn’t say anything because we re no longer together but it’s just breaks my heart to have to see that. I can’t wait til he leaves the house.