DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help

Author
    Comments

• Looking4Fun
    Participant
    September 15, 2016 at 9:03 pm #111559
    Help

I cheated on my husband with two of his cousins and two friends. But with one cousin and friend they only stick it in and didn’t pump. But the other cousin happened about 7 times within 5yrs. And one friend 1 time. The years between 2008-2013 And I would text random guys and send pics and text inappropriate stuff. YES, I know this it not rite. Well hubby had enough and left Feb 3 2016 and hasn’t been home since. But he hasn’t got a place of his own which I think is good. And we are going Thur marriage counseling. So my advice is do you think it can work out if we are both trying? Again I know what I did was wrong so keep ur nasty comments to urself. Just looking for advice

Coconutty
    Coconutty
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 5:24 pm #111729

If your husband is willing to keep trying and youre ACTUALLY happy with him and dont need anyone else then I dont see why you shouldnt work together to fix what was broken. You need trust in a relationship so hell have a hard time trusting you again but if youre true and mean it hopefully you can prove it and be happy together. If youre unhappy and are interested in others stop hurting the man and let him go and then go do you.

thegreatestview
    Participant
    September 17, 2016 at 10:09 pm #111749

You obviously still love him if you’re willing to try out the marriage back together, which is great. It’s okay to be interested in others, but there’s a fine line between thinking and doing. A lot of people fantasise about others whilst in relationships. Not a bad thing. I think you need to consider why you did it in the first place. Are you unhappy?