Help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ada3
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 11:36 pm #146773
    Help

I recently broke up with my girlfriend because she wasn’t doing certain things in the relationship that one usually does. I brought it up to her and she told me she would change and we would work on things but I’m afraid to go through and allow her to change because of our age. We’re quite young and to make a solid commitment to this relationship is a bit fearful. I miss her a lot and I feel that maybe we belong together but then again how will I know who the right person is if we’re 19. Does anyone have any advice of what to do? Will staying with her and maybe being with her for the rest of my life inept me from experiencing different things throughout my 20s? I need help.

Soupy1987
    Participant
    August 26, 2017 at 11:25 am #147126

You’re still very young. I know it’s hard, but I’d let her go and expand your horizons with other girls.

Morninghugs
    Morninghugs
    Participant
    August 26, 2017 at 12:01 pm #147132

I don’t think she should change herself in order for you to like her more….how about finding someone you are not compelled to change? and, 19? are you kidding me!! get out there and experience all different kinds of personalities before settling….

John93-02
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 9:09 pm #147160

move on, plenty of girls out there