Help! Confused about long distance boyfriend.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

girlonfire
    Participant
    March 8, 2015 at 8:01 pm #75021

So about 2 months ago, my long distance bf called me and told me that he went to a bar and kissed another girl couple times the night before. He told me that he was sorry and did not think that would have happened had he not been drinking so much. Anyways, he told me he wasn’t going to do that again and that he wasn’t going to go to bars anymore. He also told me me that he will send me a music from youtube each day that reminds him of me. I told him I needed to think about it and see if he is serious about changing and will wait to see if I should get back together with him. We talk every day and I always bring up the incident. On Thursday, he got upset at me for always bringing it up at every conversation and told me that he wasn’t going to call me for the weekend. I panicked and called him back a bunch of times which made things worse and made him more upset. So he didn’t call me Friday, but he did text me Saturday twice, but I was unable to respond. He called today and was upset…

girlonfire
    Participant
    March 8, 2015 at 8:05 pm #75022

He called today and was upset that I didn’t respond to his texts yesterday until today in the afternoon. He said that I should have texted him this weekend apologizing and put some effort for Thursday.. I was completely confused and told him the reason why I didn’t text him was because I wanted to give him some space since he said he wasn’t going to call me. He responded and said that he is no longer going to send me songs from Youtube that remind him of me anymore. 🙁 what should I do?? any advice

I really want to make things work with him and we have been together for a long time