Help deciphering "man language"

Author
    Comments

• CiaoBella
    Participant
    July 29, 2016 at 6:07 pm #106952
    Help deciphering "man language"

Help deciphering “man language”
    Met guy, been talking for 2.5 months. Connection is CRAZY amazing, and we’ve been texting daily like our life depended on it. I noticed he started to do things a little differently after about 1.5 months or so…less selfies, less GM texts, no more GN texts at all, then the daily texts started to get slower, and later sometimes, but we still always talk every day. Last Friday things got really strange, VERY delayed text (after work), then one day this week he didn’t respond. I received a text from the day after apologizing, telling me “he was overwhelmed and when he left work he shut down” then told me that he “is still adjusting to having someone to talk to daily since he hasn’t had someone like that in his life for a couple years”. Being a woman, I worry he’s lost interest. But tbh I don’t know what ANY of this means, esp. “adjusting”. Idk if it means he’s catching serious feelings and is getting a bit scared, idk if it means he’s met someone… What is the man message here?

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  CiaoBella.

Manccheekyguy18
    Participant
    July 29, 2016 at 6:45 pm #106955

Who texts who first?Are you now always having to initiate contact?

July 30, 2016 at 12:24 pm #106969

Agreed, are you always texting first? Not necessarily bad. As far as “adjusting” it may mean just that, he’s getting ready to be in a relationship- or something else entirely. Ask him what he means by that. Good luck!

aTackfish
    Participant
    July 30, 2016 at 2:02 pm #106973

Have you ever met this man in person?

CiaoBella
    Participant
    August 1, 2016 at 9:04 am #106956

No not at all. 95% of the time he texts first.